Claudia Dean provides a unique opportunity to be coached and trained by a former professional ballet dancer; offering a first-hand experience at an elite level that informs every aspect of her training and education from beginners through to aspiring professionals.
- Detailed and individual training suited to your needs
- An intensive and focused foundation upon which to build a career in professional dance
- Holistic nurturing of students of all ages to encourage and support skill development
- Talent management and industry guidance to help aspiring ballerinas build their career
Claudia knows first-hand the excitement and nerves of auditions, the thrill of the performance and the hours, months and years of intensive training that goes into fulfilling your potential as a ballerina. Through her trademark vibrancy, honesty and enthusiasm, students are encouraged to explore their talents and reach for their dreams in a supportive and health-focused environment.
Claudia knows that dreams are only achievable with a committed and skilled coach to ensure you are technically, emotionally, physically and mentally prepared.
Claudia Dean provides a unique opportunity to be coached and trained by a former professional ballet dancer from The Royal Ballet.
Claudia Dean Offers:
- - Detailed and individual private coaching suited to your dancers needs
- - ‘Class with Claudia’ Intensive Tours around the world for all skill levels
- - Collections by Claudia, her Luxury dance wear brand that is designed in Australia to suit every dancer
- - Confidence building mindset coaching through her trademark vibrancy & enthusiasm in her supportive environment
Claudia Dean is a former dancer of The Royal Ballet. She trained at The Royal Ballet School and graduated into the Royal Ballet Company in 2010, as one of only 6 Australian dancers to achieve this honour. She retired at the end of the 2014 and launched her private ballet coaching business in January 2015. Claudia is well renowned for her private ballet coaching & worldwide ‘Class with Claudia’ Intensive Tours. Claudia created her luxury dancewear brand, Collections by Claudia, in 2017 so that every dancer around the world could look & feel confident wearing dancewear.
Claudia’s International career achievements including:
- - Winner City of Sydney Eisteddfod’s McDonalds Ballet Scholarship 2008
- - Received Royal Academy of Dance Solo Seal Award, 2008
- - Winner Alana Haines Supreme Awards, Auckland New Zealand, 2009
- - Winner Royal Academy of Dance, Genee International Ballet
- - Competition, Gold Medal Winner, and Audience Choice Award, 2009
- - Attended & represented Australia in the Prix de Lausanne, 2009
- - Invited to join Royal Ballet School, London (RBS), 2009
- - Promoted to 2nd Year level, RBS Upper School, November 2009
- - Represented Australia and UK in Youth America Grand Prix New York, Placed 5th Overall, 2010
- - Awarded “Best International Student” Royal Ballet School, 2010
- - Graduated & was Dux of the Royal Ballet School with three contracts: Royal Ballet Company, English National Ballet Company & Birmingham Royal Ballet, 2010
- - Joined The Royal Ballet, 2010
Claudia’s repertory while at the Royal Ballet School included: Third Movement in Concerto, Gamzatti's solo (La Bayadère), pas de quatre (Swan Lake), pas de trios (The Sleeping Beauty) and John Neumeier’s Spring and Fall.
Claudia made her Principal role debut with the Royal Ballet Company in 2013 as the Chosen Maiden (The Rite of Spring). Her other repertory with the Company included Myrtha (Giselle), Fairy of the Golden Vine (The Sleeping Beauty), Rose Fairy (The Sleeping Beauty) and roles in Swan Lake, Alice in Wonderland, The Winter's Tale, Manon, Concerto, Don Quixote, The Nutcracker, La Bayadere, Mayerling, Onegin, Viscera and Raymonda Act III.