Royal Skirt Midnight Black
The Royal Ballet Skirt is a must have accessory for every dancer and is designed to be mixed and matched with any of our signature ballet leotards. The pull on style allows you to move freely with confidence and the straight waistband and high-low hemline is universally flattering.
Complete the look with the Giselle Leotard.
- Pull on skirt for support and confidence
- High split to elongate the look of your leg
- Lightweight and durable fabric
- Universally flattering
Our Royal Skirt is available in sizes ranging from Childs Small - Adults Extra Large. Please select the size that coincides with your Claudia Dean Collections Leotard size.
Hani wears a size Childs Large/XL Skirt.
Australian Orders will arrive between 1-5 business days from dispatch. International Express orders will arrive between 1-7 business days & standard International orders will arrive between 7-14 business days. Read our full shipping terms here.
Need to find your perfect size? https://claudiadeanworld.com/pages/size-chart-fabricguide
this skirt is perfect for ballet, it sits at the right length so it isn't too long or too short :)
Flattering cut!!! Makes your legs look long and covers your butt well. I bought it in white and had to get it in black too. Highly recommend!! Feels soft and athletic
I loved the Royal skirt so much I bought it in black, too! It is gorgeous and so flattering (although I still love white more). We can only wear black skirts and I don’t like the long mesh-like ones bcs it makes it harder for my teacher to see my hip placement. This skirt is functional and flattering so thanks!
i love this skirt so much because
1. the cut of the leg line really makes my leg look longer than it actually is
2. the longer length at the back covers my bottom enough for me to feel comfortable while the shorter length in front also helps to elongate my legs
3. the material is so soft and light, YET it is still very durable which is so hard to find such good quality material elsewhere
4. it is so versatile, I have used it for classes and even my RAD exams!
5. the skirt fits so perfectly, in the sense that it does not flare out too much that it makes one’s bottom look bigger but still has enough of a flare to make it look a little prettier